Touching Hearts at Home
Do you or a loved one need help to continue living at home?
Our mission is to help seniors and people with disabilities enhance their quality of life and remain in their own homes for as long as possible. We do that by providing companionship, caregiving and homemaking services.
No matter where you live, our Caregivers can help you make it feel like home.
Services can include, but are not limited to:
Your Needs Come First
At Touching Hearts at Home, our Caregivers provide what we call
To ensure that every client receives individualized care, we:
- Identify unique physical, emotional and spiritual needs
- Learn about interests, hobbies and favorite activities, and incorporate these preferences into our plan of care
A Heart-Centered Connection
It’s important to feel a great connection with your Caregiver. At Touching Hearts at Home, we make it a priority to find the right Caregiver match. To do this, we:
- Visit your home to discuss your needs and what you’re looking for in a Caregiver
- Consider your practical needs as well as interests, hobbies and favorite activities, which contribute to your health and well-being
- Determine what skills and characteristics your Caregiver will need to best serve you and connect with you
Our Caregivers have diverse skills and interests, but they all have something in common: A passion for serving others.
The Smart Choice
- Flexible. Whether you need 24-hour assistance or a few hours a week, long-term or on-call care, we can make it work. As your needs change over time, we can adjust your plan of care.
- Reliable and secure. All Caregivers are bonded and insured, have passed background checks, and are professionally trained.
- Open and inclusive. We believe everyone has the right to respectful and skilled care.
- Collaborative. We can partner with your health care provider to ensure consistent care.
- The smart choice. Touching Hearts at Home can help you or a loved one continue living life to the fullest.
|We proudly use the CareProfiler® hiring system to screen every single job applicant in order to help assist finding the best Caregiver match for your loved one.|
|Click here to learn more.|